we’ve got this new bad boy this is the TaylorMade 15 driver they are 15 it’s using all of the technologies that tell me drivers have said you know what that’s worked they’ve used every bit of the technology that’s worked in drivers in the past and they’ve gone smash and created this created the ar-15. it’s got loads of new features but also existing features that you would have seen in other tailor-made drivers in the past.
I can pretty much adjust it myself and be honest with you it’s got the sliding weight across the bottom so like what we saw in the SL dr because the central gravity of this it’s still way forward and weight really low so it’s forward and low center of gravity but now they’ve got to sliding weights in the bottom of it so two adjustable weights it’s got multiple purposes that and I like this idea a lot I understand this idea first of the first factor in these weights is that you can move them all the way to the heel to draw it more move the central gravity you can move them both all the way to the toe again to affect the ball flight but here’s the clever bit the SL dr the TaylorMade driver that grunted TaylorMade you’ve been much better was the pretty much the last big drive the April out and that was last summer
I’ll give you this little bit of info first loads of tour players were smashing out the park but it was not forgiving with these two sliding ways if you separate them across the sliding bar if you make them as wide as possible along the toe and the heel you’ve now got a forgiving driver because it’s more stable in the head I love the idea I found such a clever idea because I was thinking how a tailor-made going to change this weight forward low central CG and still offer forgiveness I didn’t know how they were going to do it anyway talk about a few more about features in a minute let’s get hit someone’s ec2 whitehead.
- TaylorMade metal wood innovations that have been recently improved.
- Modified Cone Technology for an extended sweet spot.
- Thick-Thin Casting for low and forward focus of-gravity (CG), and a Loft Sleeve for most extreme flexibility.
- The new Front Track structure is a bolt Pocket comes with reducing twists and growing the traverse of the spot (sweet spots), the new sliding split weights has unbeaten tweaking.
- The focal point of gravity is lower and more forward to advance a higher dispatch and lower turn, and the four-degree hang sleeve offers more prominent space flexibility and the chance to dial in your optimal dispatch conditions.
also check: cobra-men’s-king-f6-driver-adjustable-loft
- a few golfers will battle with this driver and no measure of flinging up will change the way that the R15 isn’t intended for them.
tailor-made r15, TaylorMade had some dreadful stick about drivers because they brought out a ridiculous amount last year the year before one maybe not as much last year just variations of drivers but that stayed quiet and stayed under the radar with the drivers and they produced this all of the best bits of previous drivers smashed into one and I love the ideas of a lot of the technique the technology behind this clubhead guys. so I think this will be a great deal for all the golfers.
TaylorMade R15 Driver – Product Details
|UK Launch||09 January 2015|
|UK Launch RRP||£369|
|Hand Availability||Left, Right|
|Left Handed Lofts||9.5°, 10.5°, 12°, 14°|
|Right Handed Lofts||9.5°, 10.5°, 12°, 14°|
|Colour Options||White, Black|
|Head Volume||460 cc|
|Club Length||45.5 inches|
|Adjustability||Loft, Face Angle, Weight|
|Shaft Name||TM Fuji Speeder 57 Evolution|
|Shaft Flex||Light, Ladies, Regular, Stiff, X Stiff|