- Monstrous sweet spot
- Space Adjustability
- Accompanies Fujikura Pro 50 and golf pride Tour velvet grasp
- Item Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 1 pounds
- TaylorMade Men’s M2 Golf DriverMore Distance, More Often
- Monstrous sweet spot consolidates three highlights to deliver most extreme absolution the whole way across the club confront.
- High MOI outline with weight reserve funds
- Rearranged Cone Technology
- Updated Speed Pocket
- Low CG projection consolidates with the new Speed Pocket and streamlined plan for hot, high dispatch and low turn
- Multi-material development utilizes carbon fiber in the crown to spare weight and place the CG low and back.
TaylorMade Men’s M2 460cc Driver Reviews
Awesome driver! I have enhanced 20-30 yards. it is Soft and excusing no uncertainty. it is exactly what I required much. Great club, and far better client benefit. Nothing “counterfeit” about this item.
I’m extremely content with my M2 driver. I’ve had it for half a month. I’m hitting balls 10 to 20 yards longer than my past 15-year-old Callaway driver. Be that as it may, it isn’t as excusing and I have needed to alter my swing. I trust after some time this will help my golf notwithstanding utilizing my different clubs.
Exceptionally pleasant. TaylorMade Men’s M2 460cc Driver appears to be fine. Conveyed in great bundling and in a convenient fashion. Great feel and weight. I’m simply beginning to play it yet up until this point, so great.
this is a lovely club that looks great in my sack and looks great while I’m setting up my shot. The club landed with a pleasant looking (IMO) head cover.
see also: Callaway men’s xr 16 review
TaylorMade M2 2017 Driver – Product Details
|UK Launch||27 January 2017|
|UK Launch RRP||£369|
|USA Launch||27 January 2017|
|USA Launch RRP||$399.99|
|European Launch RRP||€449|
|Left Handed Lofts||9.5°, 10.5°|
|Right Handed Lofts||9.5°, 10.5°, 12°|
|Head Volume||460 cc|
|Club Length||45.75 inches|
|Adjustability||Loft, Face Angle|
|Shaft Name||Fujikura Pro XLR8 56 (high launch)|
|Shaft Flex||Regular, Stiff, X Stiff|
|Grip||Dual Texture 30|
Fabulous driver and clubs. Simply moved from AP1’s and 913’s to all new 2017 M2’s. So glad I did, on a business trip, the course leased me the M2’s. When I returned home from my outing I went and obtained an entire set, simply adore them, first round out without a solitary ball struck on a training range I shot an even standard cycle, 2 over on the front and 2 under on the back. Really what a superb arrangement of clubs, missed one fairway throughout the day by 2 yards with this driver, exceptionally unsurprising. Love the TaylorMade Men’s M2 460cc.