Callaway Golf Men’s Specifications and features
- Expanded Distance from Jailbreak Technology
- Turn Control and Trajectory Control
- Quicker Head Speed
- More Forgiveness and Lower Spin
Callaway Golf 2017 Men’s Great Big Bertha Epic Sub Zero Driver Review
the brand-new Callaway great big bertha epic sub-zero driver this is now the sub-zero version there is no pro model this time they’ve gone from standard straight to sub-zero. it’s a silver almost reflective looking material with the green and the big massive Callaway boxing glove as we would always expect nowadays and underneath we see a driver that looks massive and forgiving even though it is supposed to be for the better player for me it looks so much more forgiving model even than the epic just the way that the shape the head actually shaped it where the crown is actually sitting bigger than the normal.
Even though it’s the same sized head and it still features the same jail brake technology if you’ve not seen the epic that’s two rods that effectively connect the top of the golf club and the bottom of the golf club to keep the stability in the head so, on all shots they’ve noticed that that the head almost shakes it becomes a little bit fragile where those two rods are actually keeping them connected together.
The sub-zero features two waves and actually quite different in weight a two gram weight and a 12 gram weight am i right in saying that yep 12 gram way where you can switch the central gravity to forward or back whether you want it to be super low spinning you’d put the weight forward if you want a bit more forgiveness but low spinning you still put it on the way back it’s got an adjustable neck you can go up or down a degree and I’m using in fact I need to change the shaft.
it is mainly carbon and then a little bit of reinforcement in the head that’s pretty much all the product is on the car down not taking anything away from the product it’s so interesting I don’t always get to see the inside of the product now that showed me quite a bit those steel rods behind face honestly steel I think the steel for the jailbreak technology. it’s a gloss high-gloss top.
- Inventive new innovation changes how the head and face act in effect to advance more speed over a bigger zone of the face for expanded normal separation
- An imaginative blend of Titanium exo-confine and triaxial carbon crown (lightest EVER in a Callaway driver) and sole make uncommon pardoning in a high-dispatch, low-turn outline
- Two compatible weights in the head (2g and 12g) to alter turn rate and dispatch edge. Put the 12g in advance to bring downturn; in the back for higher dispatch and higher MOI
- Streamlined head consolidates our restrictive speed step, made with Direct Input from aviation specialists, to enhance wind current for additionally swing velocity and separation
- Four superior Stock shaft alternatives – holds, dia mana, Fuji, and maverick in four weights. Every excellent, Tour-demonstrated shaft is designed to advance speed, control, security, feel and control
- it is pretty much expensive.
Callaway Great Big Bertha Epic Driver – Product Details
|UK Launch||27 January 2017|
|UK Launch RRP||£469|
|USA Launch||27 January 2017|
|USA Launch RRP||$499.99|
|Hand Availability||Left, Right|
|Left Handed Lofts||9°, 10.5°, 13.5°|
|Right Handed Lofts||9.5°, 10.5°, 13.5°|
|Head Volume||460 cc|
|Club Length||45.5 inches|
|Adjustability||Loft, Face Angle, Weight|
|Shaft Name||Diamana M+ Green, Project X HZRDUS, Fujikura Pro Green, Aldila Rogue Max|
|Shaft Flex||Regular, Stiff, X Stiff|
|Shaft Weight||40g, 50g, 60g, 70g, 80g|