- Extraordinary Carbon Fiber Crown-Extreme carbon fiber yields a 20% lighter crown considering more weight to be redistributed lower and more profound into the club set out toward outrageous separation and pardoning
- 3 DRIVERS IN 1-Three distinctive CG settings in the front, back, and heel positions
- MYFLY8 with SMARTPAD-8 effectively movable space settings to oversee the direction
- Manufactured Ti-811 E9 Face-A New, re-built Forged 8-11 Titanium E9 confront is a variable thickness structure that is lighter, more slender, and more sultry, making quicker ball speeds and a bigger Sweet
- Cobra Connect-Our Cobra Connect electronic GPS beacon coordinated into the grasp.
- It’s a moderately new driver, this one can’t make certain with the solidness and execution over the long haul.
- The cost is on the higher end for a few golfers.
- This driver won’t be exceptionally engaging the low handicappers.
Cobra King F7 Driver Review
The f7 as you imagine is a replacement for the f6 there made some nice changes with this driver I’ve got this in silver / gray finish but there is also different finishes available I just quite like this finish actually I’ll talk about the head design first.
the head design this is obviously 460cc had massive big head design this is the classified as the more forgiving model so it has got front to back a deeper face but top the bottom slightly shallower this three weight ports in the bottom and you get included you get a 12 gram way and then to 2 grand weights depending where you put that heavier weight depend on controls how this driver reacts.
so if you put the heavy weight in the back it’s the most forgiving setting highest the moment of inertia the head doesn’t twist as much but typically the higher spinning you can also move that sent that 12 gram weight to the front where it produces the lower ball flight less spin but often when that happens you lose forgiveness and then they’ve got a draw portal here as well so if that 12 gram went into the draw setting it’s going to eliminate as much as it can those shots that leak off to the right.
it’s got an adjustable neck I’ve just got this in nine and a half it does go from nine to twelve but I’ve got this in nine and a half and I just got the standard future Cora X defects in this that’s the head design now in the bottom of the golf club.
Cobra has done something that I’ve seen no brand do before they’ve got a little tracking system in the top of the club here and it’s actually powered by our coasts I think I’ve pronounced that right our coast is a tracking system that typically you put into the button of the golf club but our cogs when I’ve seen it before when massive way too deep and thick and hot and a bit ugly looking they’ve actually incorporated our Coast technology in the grip.
you connect it with an app on your phone you have your phone you have to have your phone in your pocket and apparently uses the microphone from your pocket to know when you’ve hit a shot and also from the hit rotation to know you’ve hit a shot so that’s when you’ve known you’ve hit it appears when you walk down to your next shot and you hit your next shot it knows that you’ve hit the second shot so from point A where you hit you, driver, to point B where you hit your second shot it can track how far up ball traveled.
Features & Specs.
- 3 Drivers in 1
- Textreme Carbon Fiber Crown
- Forged Ti-811 E9 Face
- MYFLY8 with SMARTPAD
- Cobra Connect
Cobra King F7 Driver – Product Details
|UK Launch||13 January 2017|
|UK Launch RRP||£279|
|USA Launch||13 January 2017|
|Hand Availability||Left, Right|
|Left Handed Lofts||9°, 9.5°, 10.5°, 11.5°, 12°|
|Right Handed Lofts||9°, 9.5°, 10.5°, 11.5°, 12°|
|Colour Options||Black, Blue, Silver|
|Head Volume||460 cc|
|Club Length||45 inches|
|Shaft Flex||Regular, Stiff|